Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Friday's Faces- Meet Andrew! 3-20-15

Each week, we profile individual students who contribute to making the Liberty School such an amazing place to learn and grow! 
























Name: Andrew

Grade: 8th Grade

Hobbies/Sports/Extracurriculars you enjoy?

Anything Extreme!

My totem animal is……

A Bear

To me, the scariest animal on earth is….

I’m not scared by any animal!

Greatest success in life so far is…..

A backflip on a scooter!

Greatest Challenge in life so far is….
Getting enough sleep.
Mountains, river or desert?

Mountains

What’s your dream Job?

Own a hobby shop

If I had a million dollars, I would….

Invest it in a big company!

Favorite subject in school….why?

Science, because it’s a lot of fun.

Describe the learning environment at Liberty…..

Safe and fun.

Do you like/enjoy school?


Yes, it’s okay.