Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday's Faces- Nathan 3-6-15


Each week, we profile individual students who contribute to making the Liberty School such an amazing place to learn and grow! 


Name: Nathan

Grade: 3rd 

 Hobbies/Sports/Extracurriculars you enjoy? Violin, piano

Favorite Book: Jedi Academy

Favorite Movie: The Desolation of Smaug

Favorite Color: orange

To me, the scariest animal on earth is…. Whale Shark

The breakfast meal that best describes me is…. Rotten egg so no-one would eat me.

Greatest Challenge in life so far is…. I am going to compete against others kids my age with my violin in April.
What’s your dream Job? Fighter pilot in the Air Force.

If I had a million dollars, I would…. Give it to the poor. I’ll try not to be too greedy.

Would you rather visit the moon or the ocean floor? Why? Moon because you will get a lot more chances to go to the ocean floor than the Moon.

Describe your smile to someone you’ve never met…. I’m not going to be too self-serving, so I’ll say nice.

3 words that describe Liberty School… Awesome, fun, and kind

Favorite subject in school….why? Math, because it is fun.

What are the coolest adjectives in the world? Brilliant, persnickety,

What would you tell a student considering the Liberty School? It is awesome.