Saturday, February 14, 2015

Friday's Faces- Kyra 2-13-15

Each week, we profile individual students who contribute to making the Liberty School such an amazing place to learn and grow! 


This FRIDAY'S FACE is Kyra, who shares with us some interesting, personal facts and comments on her experience being in 3rd grade at the Liberty School.

Hobbies/Sports/Extracurriculars you enjoy? 
Art and dancing


Favorite Book: All Dr. Seuss books!

Any Role models/heroes? 
Wonder women

Greatest success in life so far is….. 
Turning when skiing


Greatest Challenge in life so far is…. 
Ballet

Where do I want to live when I grow up? 
A beach in Hawaii with a small polka dotted house where the spots are purple and the house is blue.

If I had a million dollars, I would…. 
I would get a kangaroo in Malibu.

Describe your smile to someone you’ve never met…. 
My smile is big and bright.

What is your favorite subject/class in school?
Everything, I can’t choose.


What would you tell a student considering the Liberty School? 
The teachers are nice. The classes are imaginative. Spark is so much fun because it gets your energy going and makes me hyper all day.

Describe the student culture at the Liberty School...
The big kids are nice to the little kids, at least the girls.


Do you like/enjoy school? 
Yes, very much.