Friday, April 24, 2015

Evan is our Friday Face April 24th, 2015

Evan is our Friday Face this week!  He shares with us some interesting, personal facts and his perspective on being a student in the 3rd grade at The Liberty School.

My favorite hobbies and sports are...
Soccer, cycling, and foosball

The breakfast meal that describes me is...
Waffles

Favorite book...
The Book of Why

Greatest success in life so far...
School!!!

My role model and hero is...
My dad, he is the best!

If I had a million dollars I would...
Buy lots of food!

Describe your smile to someone you have never met...
Wide

Favorite subject in school...why?
Math, because you get to do new math things.

Pick a number between 1 thru 10- which number best describes you and why?
7- because it's pointy!

Three words that describe The Liberty School...
Friendly, Awesome, Challenging

Evan is truly a joy to have at The Liberty School.  Every morning he comes in and welcomes everyone to school.  He is an amazing skier, competitive cyclist, and has great skill playing the piano!  He is very positive, caring and is a shining example of goodness!