Friday, April 17, 2015

Meet Milo in today's Friday Face, April 17, 2015

This FRIDAY'S FACE is Milo, who shares with us some interesting, personal facts and his perspective on being a student in the 6th grade at The Liberty School.

Favorite Movie:
Any movie about World War II
To me, the scariest animal on earth is…. 
Big Foot.  Yikes!!

The breakfast meal that best describes me is…. 
A bagel.  I love them!

Greatest success in life so far is…. 
Building cool things at home.

Where do I want to live when I grow up?
In a floating city!

3 words that describe Liberty School… 
fun, happy, ya!

Favorite Quote?
“Ouch, my foot!”

Do you have a favorite subject/class at Liberty?
I like outdoor pursuits with Mr. C and Ms. Zick.

A note about Milo…

Milo is amazingly skilled in throwing a ball!  He has precise and accurate throwing skills in basketball, dodge ball and, well actually, anything to do with throwing a ball!  He is also kind, friendly and very intuitive!  We are proud to have Milo as part of The Liberty School family!!